November 19, 2012

procrastinate.

right now i need to be packing. 
or cleaning.
or doing another round of insanity since i just ate half of garrett's cold stone ice cream.
(but seriously-dark chocolate peppermint ice cream?! stop it.)
or really anything that could be considered productive.

but i just woke up from a nap on the love sac with gilly.
and now i'm laying on my bed with a butt load of laundry that needs to be folded. 
and you can bet your bottom dollar that i'm considering Act Two of my nap.

also, in the interest of wasting time, i took a few of these pictures that were really super popular about 4 years ago.

sometimes i feel pretty. this is not one of those times.
maybe i should have put makeup on...

 
leave it to me to be 4 years late to the cool party. 
typical.

bleh.
i really need to go pack.
i'm spending the week at my parent's house for thanksgiving and i leave on Friday (yes, black friday- the mother of all traffic and shopping days) to begin my drive across the country with my grandmother.
...it should be an interesting trip. 

okay. seriously. i'm going to go nap pack now.

love,
kate.

lyrics: motivate me, i want to get myself out of this bed.


2 comments:

  1. Hehe, funny pics!
    Hey what about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is awesome!!!!! Thank you for bringing a smile to my day :)

    ReplyDelete