well, today seems like as good a time as any other to continue this questionnaire.
today we are on day four.
|me and my best friend when we were little 16 year old babies.|
1) stop cutting your hair. let it grow back out. seriously. stop.
2) you're not stupid. stop thinking that you are.
3) you won't be asked to prom next year either. start preparing for that tragedy now.
4) maybe wear makeup to school every once in a while. you look dead.
5) heads up-there is not a single boy in your life right now that won't screw you over in some way at some point in time. the real one is coming. and he's fantastic. just you wait.
6) your metabolism isn't like every other 16 year old girl you know. you're not fat. but you need to start being aware of what you're eating.so..put down the snack. (unless it's a Twinkie. if it's a Twinkie,then girl you eat it. and then eat another. because those bad boys will be gone in a few years. RIP)
7) all of this crap you go through is for a reason. you're getting stronger. and you'll need that strength later. promise.
8) that song you always listen to by The Ataris is correct. "being grown up isn't half as fun as growing up." and one day you will really, really miss these days of not worrying about bills or rent or jobs or being a good wife.
9) give all of those things you're scared to try a shot. you might actually be really good at them. and "looking stupid" isn't the end of the world.
10) you've got hard things up ahead. but you've already made the best friends you'll ever have. so you're safe.
lyrics: you'll make it through this and you'll see you're still around to write this letter to me