December 9, 2012

help.




i get stir crazy.
sometimes i just want to move my furniture around just to mix things up a bit. 
it makes me feel like my life is going somewhere.
like i'm moving forward.

anyways, if you've been following this blog for a while then you're probably aware of the fact that i change my blog design like every other day.
not really every other day.
but seriously often.
mostly because i see so many blogs and i just want them all to be mine.
and i'm at that point again.
i need a change.
i keep looking at color schemes on Photo Card Boutique
but there are so many pretty ones i just can't decide.
so help a sister out. suggest a color scheme.

love,
kate.

lyrics: i think a change would do you good.

1 comment:

  1. I am always wanting to change my blog design! I am definitely going to check out that website! I am your newest follower :D

    http://mylifebeingrenewed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete